QA Test Engineer
JnD is serving the IT community with innovative software technology to help clients successfully develop mobile software to the world market.
Founded in 2010, with the leading software engineering skills, we started to serve IT device testing support to some of the largest telecommunications companies.
Our VISION is ‘We Want to See You Grow’ to become the industry leader for both employee and company
At this time we will provide VISA support.
• Position title: QA Test Engineer
• Position ID: WPR (WA)
• Bellevue, WA
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct log analysis and debug carrier application issues for wireless devices: smartphone, tablet, wearable, accessories, and/or etc.
• Manage carrier specific application issues for following clients: AT&T and T-Mobile
• Collect and deliver required testing information for client(s) in a timely manner
• Coordinate and execute various testing activities in order to verify and detect defects within Android software: functional testing, interoperability testing, performance testing, current/battery consumption testing, white & black-box testing, field testing, usability testing, spec-verification testing, issue reproductions, regression testing, usability testing, and/or etc.
• Evaluate software defects using bug tracking tool and assist development team members in implementation of full-verifications & resolution strategies
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent under STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
• Fluent in Korean and English
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have good time management skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills to cooperate with developers and other members
How to apply
Visit “http://www.jndsolutions.net/careers/careers.php” and complete the Employment Application Form. Once you complete the form, send it to “APPLY@jndsolutions.com” along with your resume.